EPAC’s 2014 Tri will be held on Sunday, May 18.
Online Registration is NOW LIVE!
Click here to Register through PARunners.com!
This year’s event features races for any athlete age 7 and over. All youth races are held on the East Pennsboro School Campus (529 North Enola Drive, Enola, PA). Swims take place in the indoor 6-lane 25-yard pool. Races will be timed using disposable timing chips on race bibs. This is a great family event and the perfect venue to give it a TRI!
Races will be scored for the following age categories for both male and female participants:
- – 7-8
- – 9-10
- – 11-12
- – 13-14
- – 15-20 (Adult Novice, On-Campus 13+ Course)
- – 21+ (Adult Novice, On-Campus 13+ Course)
- – Adult Sprint (Off campus race, must be 18 or older to participate)
All participants will receive a custom EPAC TRI medal. An additional award will be presented to the top 3 finishers in each age group (male and female). Participants registering PRIOR TO May 1 will receive and EPAC TRI t-shirt. Registrants after May 1 and day-of registrants will be first-come first served for t-shirts – only a limited quantity will be available.
Maps for all courses can be found here: Age 7-8 Course, Age 9-12 Course, Age 13+ Course, Adult Sprint Course. All participants park in the lot in front of the school. Walk your bike to the rear of the school and check-in at the registration table to receive your bib and timing chip prior to entering the transition area.
- – Registration check-in will begin at 7:00 a.m.
- – Transition for Adult Sprint opens at 7:00 a.m.
- – Mandatory pre-race meeting for Adult Sprint participants at 7:45 a.m.
- – Adult Sprint – first heat begins at 8:00 a.m.
- – Youth transition opens when all Adult Sprint participants have entered the run.
- – Mandatory pre-race meeting for all on-campus race participants at 9:45 a.m.
- – Youth races – first heat begins at 10:00 a.m.
- – Subsequent youth races will begin as each heat clears the water.
- – Age group races will be run from youngest to oldest, with the last race being the 20+ group on the 13+ Course.
- – Winners of each age group will be announced at the conclusion of all races.
- – Estimated end time between 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Cost for participation is $30.00 per athlete for all youth and on-campus races and $60 per athlete for all adult sprint participants. Day-of registrations will be accepted for an additional $5 per participant.